|Consumerization of IT: Mobile infrastructure, support and security |
How many tablets and smart phones do you have accessing your web-applications daily? Probably a lot and that is a great thing. Healthcare solutions that are delivered via mobile technology is an innovation that is driving down costs, increasing access and, most importantly, improving quality of care.
The demand for mobile health solutions and use of consumer devices will continue to grow exponentially. This workshop will dive into the support and security challenges as more people want to bring their own devices next to the bedside. Topics to be covered include:
Overview of the transition from stationary to mobility
- Overview, trends and forecast
- What has worked and what hasn't
- What mobile makes possible in patient information
Managing and securing mobile devices
- Reducing risk and building productivity with a diversity of devices: smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices
- Mobile device encryption
- Access control
Technical requirements and laws
- Building an infrastructure for interoperability
- Examining the un-intended consequences of the mobile enterprise
- Ensuring settings don't violate federal laws
|Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront|
225 East Coastline Drive,
Jacksonville, Florida, 32202
|We are pleased to announce that the Opal room block is open and we are accepting reservations. Please click on the ONLINE HOTEL RESERVATIONS link below to book your room. The hotel will not accept individual call-ins.|| |
- Rooms are available only to those participants who are registered conference attendees.
- Rooms will not be guaranteed without a credit card.
- Rooms are allocated on a first come first serve basis. Room types/rates are subject to availability.
- The name on the form will be the name of the guest room.
| ||Workshop Registration Prices:|
| ||Earlybird Rate|
|*Health Plan, Physician Group, Hospital, Government Employees||FREE||$195|
|Earlybird Rate expires on March 16, 2012|
Registration price reflects $100 online discount.
If you'd like to be invoiced, please submit your contact details on the registration page and select "Please invoice me" at the bottom of the page.
| ||If you are interested in sponsorship, exhibiting, or speaking opportunities, please call 212-532-9898 or email email@example.com |
| || || |
Register 3 people and receive 10% off ***
Register 4 people and receive 15% off ***
Register 5 people or more and receive 20% off ***
| ||***Registrations must be made online on the same date. Discount will be applied after all registrants have been received|
|*TERMS & CONDITIONS |
Subject to approval. To qualify you must be currently employed by a non-vendor company. Eligibility will be verified by conference producer. Opal reserves the right to allocate places and to refuse applications.